- Retired Senior Partner of Booz & Co.
- Formerly Managing Partner of Booz & Co.'s Asia Pacific business and subsequently Managing Partner of Booz & Co.'s Global Financial Services practice
- Substantial experience in bank transformation with banks in the USA, Australia / New Zealand and SE Asia
- Extensive experience in small business banking and credit
- Worked in rural development for 4 years in Thailand
- Consumer banker with over 18 years experience in microfinance
- Formerly joint Head of Strategy for Barclaycard, a global credit card company. Formerly a senior manager at Booz & Co.
- Initiated a microfinance investment fund, worked with grass-roots MFIs and rural banks in Sri Lanka for ~18 years, catalyzed an MFI in Burma
- In-depth experience in implementation of major change programs and retail banking product design